||5-7 Business Days
Black Eagle arrow shafts are of exceptionally high quality with extremely precise straightness and weight tolerances. These arrows have a wood grain finish that is very durable and gives a traditional aesthetic. The Instinct arrows are the top end traditional arrow manufactured by Black Eagle. They are a micro diameter shaft and come with a 100gr. outsert as opposed to a conventional insert.
Unless requested all arrows are left uncut at full length with outserts not installed. Arrows can be cut, glued, and fletched by request at an additional cost.
Sold by the dozen.
Hot Melt is NOT recommended for use with Black Eagle Arrow shafts.
To install the outsert.
- Select the right outsert for the right shaft.
- Dry fitting is recommended on all components. Slide Outserts over shaft and spin test (if you prefer)
- If Outserts does not fit that is OK. Get some 100 Grit sand paper and lightly sand the shaft in a circular motion until the outsert fits snug on shaft. Start slowly so you don't remove to much off the arrow.
- Wipe dust off of the shaft with Clean paper towel. (No Cleaners are recommended)
- Again, Spin test to ensure concentricity. Rotating outsert until it spins perfect.
- Use a Silver or Black Sharpie and mark the Shaft and the Outsert for perfect alignment once glue is applied.
- We have tested Our fletching glue, insert/outsert glue and epoxy and all of them work great.
- Apply a even amount of glue around the shaft to ensure the glue channels get enough glue in them to hold.
- Once The outsert is glued on stand the arrow on the nock end to dry.